2012. november 20., kedd

One day at another day care nursery



Today I was at Gabi’s practice place. There were little children like in a normal day care nursery. I  helped a lot with the children, I set the table, helped with their coats when we went outside. For breakfast they ate fruit: banana, apple, pear. After that the nurse read the children a tale about a bear. They really liked it. Then we went outside to play. It was so cold but they played with bikes and motors. At lunchtime I helped the children make their sandwiches. After lunch there was a little boy who wanted to sleep so he went to bed. While he was in bed the others played games. We painted a picture about trees. In the afternoon they had cookies with limonade. At about 5 o’clock the parents came to pick the children. I really liked this day. I had a good time here and it was nice to see another day care.