2012. november 22., csütörtök

Last day at practice :(

In the morning I woke up and I was sad. I went to the day-care for last time today. When I went into the group everybody was preparing my present. The children felt I'm going to go from them. I was sitting at the table when one of the Dutch colleagues women brought in a big pack and gave it to a little girl who came to me and said: Thank you! I was really happy for it. I got a very special present, an album with drawings that the children did especially for me, and with photos that were taken in the day care during my practice. After that I stayed with children and played games and listen music. And than I had to leave from there.I was really sorry to go.:(
But I came home and I pracked my bags. We had a farewell party at tonight. We really enjoyed it and laughed a lot. Also the food was good :). Tomorrow we are going to give a presentation at Friese Poort. Moreover we even have a task tonight, to prepare a surprise for tomorrow :)

Last game